BBC Forums is a blog for everyone who wants to learn more about business and business-related matters. Likewise, it is for those who are interested in sharing their thoughts, ideas, and opinions about anything related to business, running/managing a business, setting up a business, and other similar subjects. BBC Forums is not only for established business leaders but also for startup owners, business aficionados, and anyone who finds the business world interesting and exciting.
Whatever your thoughts, ideas, and opinions are, we encourage you to share them with the rest of the BBC Forums online community members and us. We accept blog post contributions of any type. It can be a simple essay, an opinion, a business or personality feature, advice and tips, video or vlog, and audio or podcast.
Take note, however, that you have to follow several conditions if you want to write for us.
Rules and Conditions for Contributing Writers
BBC Forums encourages everyone to submit original content, not copy-pasted and copyrighted ones. So if you’re thinking of merely copying an existing post online (and even on traditional media), know that BBC Forums will not accept it, no matter how many times you submit it to us. Our number one qualification is originality. If you cannot adhere to that, we are sorry, but we cannot accept your contributions.
Here are additional rules and conditions you need to follow:
- BBC Forums will prioritize contributions with relevant content. This is a blog for business matters, so your content should be related to the said topic.
- BBC Forums requires all contributions to be well-written. They do not have to be perfect, but they have to be accurate, brief and concise, relevant and should exhibit good grammar quality.
- Again, BBC will not accept copy-pasted and unoriginal articles. We also do not tolerate the use copyrighted media (photos, videos, etc.). If you intend to use a copyrighted photo, please ask permission from the owner. You can find a lot of downloadable stock photos on compfight.com, Wikimedia Commons, and pixabay.com.
- Each contributor is allowed to submit at least two articles in a month. Please save your contributions in MS Word format.
- Submit your contributions to _________________________________. Please include a photo of yourself and a brief author’s description. Please let us know if you prefer to use a pseudonym for your articles.